Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 9: A Day of Prep Work

I know I've been talking about it the past 4 days, but today my house canceled, so I actually have time to prepare the foods I have on my menu and freeze them.  I'll try to have pics of it all.  We'll see.
Evening here:  Can't believe it but I actually didn't get much cooked at all today!  But I did get my house cleaned a little bit and I did get my refashion done.  Beyond that, not much.  But tomorrow is a nice day:)

Breakfast:

  • Yogi's Perfect Energy Hot Tea with Truvia.  I drank it in my favorite cup that a good friend gave me in high school.  Every time I drink out of it, I think of him and I'm thankful God put him as my neighbor for so many years.  It also reminds me that today is Refashion Friday and I need to get to sewing!  I might have to put my cooking on hold a few hours.  So much to do!

It's already 11:06, so I'm going to eat a snack and wait for lunch.

  • 1/2 cup blueberries (FP)


Lunch:














Dinner:




Exercise:  I don't even know why I put this on here.









No comments:

Post a Comment