Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 29: Week 4 Check In: My Progress

Well, if I thought last week was rough....this week was a killer!  And then it dawned on me, every woman has her "weeks" and I checked myself in real time this morning and I'm back to where I started from.  Thank God for that!  I have had many dinner dates this week with friends I have missed so dearly.  Unfortunately, I haven't been such a good girl on making all the best choices of foods.  But, I went shopping last night for a restart boost (Stubborn Loser Plan from the Trim Healthy Membership) and I'm ready to make it happen this week.  But, here are my compare pictures on my progress.  I'm thankful that clothes are really starting to fit well (almost loose).  I've had a lot of swelling in my face this week.  I'm sure if it's due to allergies or a slight cold, but I'm taking benedryl and hope that helps.  Do you notice any swelling?
Feeling Puffy This Week

                                 


   
Now the real show:
Beginning February 1
Week 4 February 29



 




Beginning February 1
Week 4: February 29






Beginning February 1
Progress:  Week 4 February 2

2 comments: