Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 7: Brr! Baby It's Cold Outside!

So,  I decided today I HAD to exercise!  It worked out just perfect this morning as my daughter was at her piano lessons, I decided I could run/walk a mile (since I was in town).  You know me, couldn't have done it yesterday when it was 60 degrees out.  No.  I had to wait til the temp was 29*F!  It figures.  But, I prayed, God give me strength to do what I have to do to be successful at taking care of my holy temple.  And guess what?  I did it!  It was a fast mile (hehe).  I was very motivated to run, no  doubt.  But, another mile is in the books.  And I went right home and made some hot chocolate to warm me up.  Yummo!

I spent the rest of today making Trim Healthy Mama foods to freeze and have to grab and go.  Those come in real handy for me because I am either always on the run OR I'm trying to think last minute what to make for dinner.  Not to mention the fact, that I want to use things up that I bought on sale, before they go bad.  My house canceled today, so that's what was on the agenda.




Done with the run!  And Cold!

hot chocolate ingredients

Breakfast:
Kinda skipped.  Oops.

Snack:  Briana Thomas's 5 Ingredient Hot Chocolate (S)


Lunch:
Chicken Salad Sandwich on low carb tortilla (S)


Dinner:
Chicken Bacon Mushroom Sauce over Steamed Broccoli (S)

Snack:
Naughty Nuts again!  But now they're all gone, so I might actually have results:)

Yummy Chicken Bacon Mushroom Sauce over
Steamed Broccoli






















No comments:

Post a Comment