Monday, February 22, 2016

Day 19: A Healthy Day

Day 19: A Healthy Day

After eating my face out for Valentine's Day, I decided I better get back to a healthy diet.  I did have to work today, so I went into it prepared.  I had some Turkey Tortilla Soup frozen from Thanksgiving, so that's what was for lunch today.  It was very yummy, but so hard to eat without the corn chips.  Instead, I used a low carb tortilla and that was the perfect solution!  Because this particular soup had corn in it, I assume it was an E.

When I got home, I found this:
Naughty Apple Pie
My daughter had "been in the mood for Apple Pie" and brought this home after work.  Evil.  Pure Evil.  I might have salivated over the top of it before SHE ate a piece.  Sorry about that Britnee.  Hope you enjoyed your pie (eye roll).

Today's Menu:

Breakfast:
Hot Chocolate Ingredients



Snack:



Lunch:

  • Turkey Tortilla Soup








Snack:

    Poop Cookies
  • Poop Cookies- these are basically macoroons made with coconut oil and they help things move along quite nicely.  In the original THM book.


Dinner:

  • Grilled Salmon









No comments:

Post a Comment