Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 14: Big Girls Don't Cry



Back at it in the kitchen today because of a house cancelation again, so I decided to prep some more food.  I noticed the onions starting to, once again, start growing, so I decided to get them all chopped up and frozen.  (I do have one onion that I keep growing to use the "young onions" that grow quite rapidly.  Don't judge.  It just happened once and we went with it because the onion split into 4 bulbs)  They say Big Girls Don't Cry.  They're wrong:)
my growing onion:)
my growing onion:)

I also got a chance to make something that sounded yummy and would be quick and easy to grab and go in the mornings:  Chewy Chocolate Breakfast Cookies by Briana Thomas.  

The cookies



 She says right in the introduction that these cookies are not your typical dessert cookie.  I guess that is the case.  I have enjoyed Briana's recipes so far.  She does an awesome job of making yummy substitutes, but, this one was NOT on the top of my list.  Who knows, maybe after I take them for breakfast a few times, I'll change my mind, but right now I'm hanging up this recipe in the "let's not make this one again" file.

I-chee-wa-wa.

Breakfast:
  • Muffin In A Mug (S) pg 256


Snack:
  • 2 pieces of dark chocolate with Cranberry and Almond


Lunch:
  • Leftover Butternut Squash (S)
  • No protein. Naughty.


Snack:

  • 1/2 Cup blueberries (FP)


Dinner:

  • Ham Cups (Made them for grab and go breakfast, but they were so yummy, we ate them all tonight!)


Snack:


No comments:

Post a Comment