Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 1: Getting It Together

Day 1

Today I had a cancelation in my cleaning business, so I decided to use this day to regroup and get ready for this 100 Day Challenge.

First, I needed to get a menu together.  I have learned that I set myself up for failure if I do not do that first.  I actually got a subscription to Trim Healthy Mama's new website, but haven't been using it like it was meant to use.  Time to change that!  But, until I'm able, I've just been using the notes section on my phone.

So far, this is what my menu looks like for this week:

Day 1
Breakfast:  2 fried eggs                Lunch:  Ham pinwheel                   Dinner:   4 Ribs
                  Hot Chocolate            Snack:  Skinny Chocolate                              Faux tatos
                  Tea                                                                                                     Good Girl Moonshine

Day 2
Breakfast:  Muffin In A Mug       Lunch:  Ham pinwheel                    Dinner:  Pizza Casserole
                   Hot Chocolate           Snack:  Sausage and cheese                          Low Carb Tortilla
                   Tea                            Snack:  000 Greek Yogart

Day 3
Breakfast:  Coconut Breakfast Cake      Lunch:  Butternut Squash Soup           Dinner:  Dinner Out

Day 4
Breakfast:  Crustless Quiche                 Lunch:  Lunch Out                               Dinner:  Tomato Soup

Day 5
Breakfast:  Ham Quiche Cups              Lunch:  Bisque Soup                            Dinner:

Day 6
Breakfast:  Breakfast Burrito               Lunch:  Salad                                        Dinner:

Day 7
Breakfast:                                            Lunch:                                                    Dinner:

I set out several meats to thaw in the morning, then cooked them in the evening.  I put them in separate ziplocs and set aside until needed or until I could put the meal together.


Breakfast today was:


  • 2 fried eggs over easy made with plenty of butter
  • Yogi's Perfect Energy Vanilla Tea
  • Briana Thomas's 5 ingredient Hot Chocolate
  • Water


Lunch was:

  • A ham pinwheel tortilla wrap.  I knew that I would be busy tomorrow working, so I went ahead and made another one for tomorrow's lunch and put it in a ziplock and put in refrigerator.





My husband called me in the afternoon and said he was bringing some smoked pork ribs home, so dinner was:



















The honest truth was that I nibbled on a few other things through the day.  I find this happens if I don't have a plan and I don't have the right food readily available.  I will definitely work at getting ahead....tomorrow.  Tonight this girl didn't get her exercise in, but tomorrow it's suppose to be a nice day, so I think I'll run a few miles....or walk. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment