Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 10: A Day of Prep...Again

Working on getting the menu together for this next week.  It takes a lot of work.  Ugh.  I should just use Darciesdishes.com because she gives you a fresh menu every week. With links and shopping lists!  For free!  Or Workingathomeschool.com for a full month at a time.  I just have to make it more complicated.  Cause I do that well:)  But, the good thing is, when I do, I'm more on top of it and can be a good girl.

Breakfast:
Muffin In A Mug with Cream Cheese
 Muffin In a Mug with Cream Cheese (S) pg. 256

I ate breakfast kinda late, so I skipped a snack today

Lunch:
Chicken Crusted Pizza (S)

Snack:
1/2 cup Blueberries (FP)

Dinner:
BBQ Pork Ribs (S)
Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans (S)
Chicken Crusted Pizza








Exercise:  I had my grand baby and he was sick.  No exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment