Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 6: Even On Uneventful Days

Today was a pretty normal day.  Nothing was eventful.  I just cleaned houses from about 9am-6pm.  I thank God for giving me the strength and health to be able to do my job.  I also have a helper now a days that really lends a hand at getting the job done.  My daughter, Ellee, goes with me most days.  Some days she does school work and other days she helps me.  It is nice to have a little help with the things that I find hard to get to.  Anyway, as soon as I got home, grand baby was put in my arms and everyone was asking for food.  Why is that?  Every. Single. Day.  But, I do what moms do best, I changed a poopy diaper, washed my hands:), and put together a trim healthy mama kind of dinner!  Yeah for me!  Even on a work day!

As far as exercise goes, I really felt my cleaning passed as the exercise today.  I was wiped out when my daughter came at 9:30 to pick up the baby after her birthday date.  I guess I escaped the cake making and eating too:).  I'm sure I'll be tempted tomorrow night to make this happen, but at least I'm one more day down on the 100 Day Challenge!

Just for everyone's personal enjoyment, I'm posting some pics that my kid and I shared as my son was getting his braces put on the other day.  Thanks for joining me on my journey.  That's the ONLY reason you get to see these pics of my crazy face:)



Breakfast:

  • Muffin In A Mug with Butta (S)


Lunch:

  • Chicken Salad in a low carb tortilla wrap (S)


Snack:

  • 000 Vanilla Oikos Yogart with teaspoon of trivia (E)
  • 5 Smoked Almonds


Dinner:

  • Seasoned Salmon (Protein Source)
  • Parmesan Crusted Roasted Acorn Squash with Olive Oil (S?)

My family also had Quinoa with it, but I needed to stay away from an E.  Looking at it on paper, I should have just gone ahead and ate it.  Oh well, next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment