Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 25: Those *&%^^% Cupcakes!

Day 25:  Those *&%&^ Cupcakes!

I started off this day great....and then I got out of bed.  Ugh.  I made a couple eggs for breakfast and all was well as we headed off to church.  About 10 minutes before church was over, my husband said the magic words for eating out, "Do you have anything prepared for lunch today?"  I was really having a hankerin for Chinese food.  And guess what?  Our local Chinese Restaurant now has a buffet!!!!  I'd like to say I was strong and resisted the temptation on the Lord's Day, but I'd be lying.  Full on cookie monster style!  num, num, num!  Afterwards, it turns out, that there was a baby shower I needed to attend next door to the Chinese Restaurant.  I restrained as long as I could, but those &*^%& cupcakes were foreboding.  OMGoodness!  A little piece of heaven in a 2 inch circle!  Later that day, I accepted what I had done to myself and vowed dinner would be different....I can't remember what I had for dinner.  I'm sure it was healthy.  (Eyeroll)  Tomorrow is a new day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment