Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 17: Cracking Under Pressure

Alright.  Today just wasn't my best day.  I admit.  I was doing fine in the morning.  But then I went to get my hair done and showed up about 30 minutes early.  I texted my dear stylist and asked about coming in early, but she never texted me back, so I caved.  I cracked.  I went to Wendy's and got me a small Frosty.  It was SO good.  Even though I was naughty, I still am proud of myself, because this was the first real "cheat" I've had in quite some time.  So I have some days.  Big deal.  I had a Valentine's banquet that night that didn't help too much.  I had a decent meal of Pork slice and one piece fried chicken and green beans.  I skipped on the potatoes, but got a roll with butter.  And then, I cracked once again, for they had CHEESECAKE!  My kryptonite!  One piece, okay?  One piece.  Ugh.  Curse you, Valentine's Day!  No, really, I felt incredibly full, but it made for a nice splurge.  Honestly, I had one more day of naughties (which you'll hear about tomorrow) and then it's back on the health train.  I promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment