Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 26: Sonic Was Calling My Name Today

Day 26:  Sonic Was Calling My Name Today

Today I was out and about fairly early.  I was meeting a friend for my weekly refashion clothing collection.  I don't do so well when I'm out and about.  I have to find a way to bring THM with me.  So, I told you I'd be honest about my journey.  Here's another day I hate to tell you about, but maybe you can relate?


Breakfast:
2 fried eggs

Snack:
1/2 cup blueberries

Lunch:
Boo!  I didn't even fight the urge today!  Ugh!  Sonic Cheeseburger, tots, and diet Cherry Limeade

Colorado White Chili
Dinner:
Got back on track, because you can start over every three hours.
Colorado White Chile (E)

I think if THM was making it, they would leave out the corn, but I'm a rebel this time and corned it up.  It was delicious and the whole family enjoyed it.  We will make this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment