Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 20: Today Was Sub-erb!

Today in real time is a Monday and that is $.49 day at the Salvation Army.  My good friend, Jen, has the ability to go with me now to get my clothes for refashions, so today was our first day of doing that.  As usual, I found 3 bags worth of clothes that I could refashion or use outright and Jen found  a bag's worth.  We had a lot of fun doing it.  But, it ended up being an all day project, and therefore we were out at lunchtime and had to be back by 3.  So, the sub shop was in the parking lot-the sub shop it was!  I hadn't had a Mr. Goodcents sub in such a long time!  It was totally delicious!  But, believe it or not, the bread was almost too much.  And I was a good girl and didn't get chips, drink, or a cookie with mine.  THAT took self control!

Not a fancy menu today.  Sorry.  Just trying to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment