Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 2: Let the Exercise Commence!




 Started Off my morning with some of my favorite things!

  • Chocolate Muffin In A Mug (THM pg. 256) with lots of yummy butter. (seriously tastes like cake)

          -I make up packets of the dry ingredients
           and put them in a snack size ziploc.  Then
           I can just grab it quickly, whip it together,
           and head out the door.  (but not before I
           load it with butter;))


I had a few minutes of extra time this morning (and the caffeine was kicking in from my tea), so I cut up some slices of Colby Jack cheese, summer sausage, pepperoni, and ham.

  • The summer sausage and cheese I took as an (S) snack to work.  
The pepperoni and ham were used in the crock pot along with yesterday's saved hamburger.






 For lunch, I knew I would be working, so  yesterday I prepared

  • a pinwheel roll up



 For dinner, I prepared a crock pot meal, knowing I would be working all day.


I also felt like I needed a little "crust", so I used 

  • a Mission low carb tortilla

Later that night, I got a hankerin for a naughty snack.  I caved.  Planter's salted caramel peanuts.  I only ate about 10 of them.  Yes, it was a little piece of heaven:)

Today was a beautiful day!  It was about 60*F for a better part of the day.  I cleaned for about 7 1/2 hours today!  But after that, I actually laced up my new tennies and went for a run!  The first of the season!  And it felt great to be out there!  Sadly, the weather is suppose to get back this next week:(  Might have to make myself use the treadmill. Ugh.  Anyway, I've decided today to set a goal of 100 miles "traveled" during my 100 Day Challenge, whether I walk or run them.  Today I completed 2 of those miles:)
My New tennis shoes
All ready to go for my run:)













Selfie before heading out for my run:)

No comments:

Post a Comment