Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 15: Week 2 Check In: My progress

Ok, Let's just get this over with.


Beginning of 100 Day Challenge
Two Weeks Down


Two Weeks Down
Beginning of 100 Day Challenge


beginning of 100 Day Challenge
Two Weeks Down

Good, now that that's over with, let's move on.  Things that I am proud of this week: I really didn't have any moments of eating actual sugar.  And guess what?  I didn't die.  Major success.  I also actually finished a menu and have stuck pretty close to following it (with some minor rearranging).  I also took food with me while I was cleaning.  That saved me from eating fast food and snacking on things that are naughty.  I also tried new foods and recipes to expand my palate. Some have been interesting.  More about that later.  I actually ate all the veggies in my frig before they went bad.  Major money saver.   I also added turmeric to my vitamin collection and extra B-12 energy and have noticed I do have a bit more energy.  So, all in all, good things. Good things.

I just didn't feel like I made a whole lot of progress this week.  I did go down one pound, which is good, but I don't feel overall that much really changed.   That is why (I'm embarrassed to say this out loud), but I finally put my hands on the P90X!  Yes, I am going to make it happen this week, buddy!  I dusted off the box (literally) and lined up my weights and now I'm ready to do this!  This is a PSA to my clients this week:  I may be a little sore when I come to clean your house.




YEP, IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

My goals for this week is also to do a fuel cycle from Trim Healthy Mama.  That means I will be on a much more restricted plan of eating and will leave out some of the foods that I love so much (like cheese, among other things).  I will wait until after the Valentine's Banquet, though, because I can't be rude and skip good food:)  How are you doing?  Anyone with encouragement?
 Today's Menu:

Breakfast:

  • Muffin In A Mug (S) pg 256


Lunch:

  • Chicken Salad in a low carb tortilla wrap (S)


Snack:

  • 2 blocks of Dark Chocolate
  • 2 pieces of Bacon (S)
Stuffed Zucchini


Dinner:



Snack:

  • Few bites of a breakfast muffin (recipe will be shared soon)


2 comments:

  1. Get it girl! P90X is no joke, from what I hear! But I know that you can do ALL things with Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TBH, I haven't even started it:( I wanted to last night, but family duties overtook the time. Possibly tonight? We'll see.

    ReplyDelete