Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 12: Changing Taste Buds

I went to eat a Muffin in a Mug made with PBfit this morning.  The muffin was all made and looked delicious.  I bit into the muffin.  I thought it tasted fine, but something was a little off.  I thought for a minute and realized I forgot to put the Truvia in the mix.  This was really something considering when I first started Trim Healthy Mama, I made a "Bread in a Mug", which is essentially a muffin in a mug without the sweetener.  I seriously about puked it up!  My body could not stomach things without sugar.  We get so conditioned to having sugar in our diet, that things just don't taste good if it's not there.  I never thought that I, a sugar addict, would be able to get to a place that I hardly even realize the sugar is not in there!  In the Trim Healthy Mama world we call this a NSV, a Non-Scale Victory!  Yay for me!

The rest of the day was a blur. lol.  I worked on menus all day, mostly.  I had my grandson most of the day and I try to just focus on him when he's here.  So, everything else went to the wayside.  I did get 4 heads of cauliflower cooked up and made into faux tatoes and various other yummies for later meals.  Who can resist when cauliflower is down to $.99 from $6.97!  I would have bought more, but I had no room in my two refrigerators.j

Today's menu:
Breakfast:



Snack:

  • 000 Coconut Creme Yogurt with Truvia (E)


Lunch:

  • Portabella Mushroom Cream Cheese Pizza with Canadian Bacon, Pizza Sauce, and Mozz Cheese (S) pg. 279


Snack:

  • 1/2 cup blueberries(FP)


Dinner:



No Dessert.  Too tired and making grand baby memories:)


No comments:

Post a Comment