Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 18: Valentine's Day in Real Time

So, today is Valentine's Day in real time (I post 4 days ahead) and I have to be honest, I "let it go" today.  I mean, I've been so good lately and plan on starting a fuel cycle tomorrow, so I decided to give in to my cravings of naughty food, just a little.  I'm not mad at myself (except for the stomachache that I have from eating wrong foods and too much of them at that!).  I got in just in the nick of time to order from Trim Healthy Mama's store sale and have all the yummies headed my way at a fraction of their regular cost.  When they have a sale, they have a sale!  Other than that, I was lazy and slept a lot.  No exercise.  Grace has been extended once again.

So here it is:

Breakfast:
Running late for church and skipped:(

Lunch:
A Bacon Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries dipped in Mayo-ugh!  I told you!

No snacks

Dinner:
Not too bad.  Steak and Lobster (Hubs gifted it along with roses)

Dessert:
Naughty cheesecake...ok, 2 pieces:(

That's it.  Tomorrow is a fresh day.  Fuel cycle here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment