Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 52: Check In: My Progress

I have done so poorly in keeping up with my 100 day challenge.  Truth is, these last 2 weeks have been rough in staying the task.  I feel like my Vitamin D might be down again and need to get into the doctor to get "supercharged".  When I'm not charged I am exhausted and have little motivation to get er done.  This has been me the past 2 weeks and I have slid back into some of my old habits of fast food and chocolate.  I always wish that someone could just do it all for me, but the reality is, I'm the only one who can do it for myself.  No trainer, no therapist, no doctor, no partner can make me do it right.  I have to be good to myself.  Everyday.  So, I'm going to show you the last pics taken (last week) and skip this week's pictures.  I will start fresh tomorrow and give myself grace for my bumps in the road.
Day 1
March 11




March 11
Day 1




March 11

Day 1

3 comments:

  1. You look great Angie! We all struggle with this and you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete